Reliable, Safe & Responsible Drivers
All Generations Transport Services performs a complete screening program for new hires and a rigorous training program prior to entrusting our clients to our care.
Our Basic requirements for new drivers necessitate that drivers must:
- Possess a FL driver’s license
- Have a clean driving record
Our employment screenings include:
- Employment Background Checks to investigate work history & experience
- Criminal Background checks
- Employee Health Screenings to determine physical aptitude before actively performing job duties.
- Drug and Alcohol screenings
- A review of the applicant’s driving record for points and serious offenses.
Upon hire, all employees are guided through the following:
An overview of company policies (Including our Drug/Alcohol Abuse Policy, No-Smoking Policy, Sexual Harassment Policy, Cell Phone & Texting Policy, & Driver Code of Conduct)
- Customer Relations Training
- HIPPA Training
- The needs of those using mobility aids (ex. Wheelchairs, stretchers)
- The needs of Brain Injured/Dementia/Alzheimer Passengers
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Fire Extinguisher Use Review
- Use of Wheelchair Lift and Restraints
- Use of stretcher
- Incident & Accident Reporting Process
Discover why our family owned transport
service is your best choice for comfort.
We have an in depth understanding of transferring and communicating with individuals who have diverse medical concerns. Trust All Generations with your transportation needs.